- 6305 S. Geneva Circle
- Englewood, Colorado 80111
- 720-419-0313 | email@example.com
HVAC Online Estimate
- Online Quote #: HWE-380738180120
- Quote valid for 30 days until
We've selected the following heating & cooling systems that should be a good match for your home based on the details you provided to us. Please call us at 720-419-0313 to discuss these options and to schedule a no-obligation measurement of your home to verify that we've properly sized your system.
This stinks, but there was problem with your address.
We're sorry, but because of an error with your address, we can't show you results sized specificly for your home. Instead, we're showing you all of our [[ product.type ]] systems, grouped by Good, Better and Best options.
To get results sized specific to your home, you'll have to run through the System Sizer again and pay particular attention to your address. If you still receive an error, please call one of you advisors at 720-419-0313. We're more than happy to help you select the perfect system for your needs.
Our system did not return any [[product.type]] systems.
We're sorry, but because of an error, we can't show you results sized specificly for your home. Instead, we're showing you all of our [[ product.type ]] systems, grouped by Good, Better and Best options.
To get results sized specific to your home, you'll have to run through the System Sizer again. Try to answer the questions as accurately as possible, as many factors contribute to properly calculating the correct system for your home. If you still receive an error, please call one of you advisors at 720-419-0313. We're more than happy to help you select the perfect system for your needs.
Understand Our Recommendations
- Good: A manufacturer's standard base model and most affordable system.
- Better: Typically the most popular option, often having some upgraded features.
- Best: Provides maximum comfort with the most features and highest energy savings.
Everything included in one price, including the sales tax.
You are seeing our “all-in” prices online, which include the cost of the heating and cooling system, installation parts and labor costs. In most circumstances, this installation package covers everything to replace your existing system. Some projects, however, may require work outside of a typical installation, and therefore may incur additional charges. Prior to starting your project, your adviser will discuss any additional required work, if applicable, and why it’s needed. You will not be under obligation to have any work performed unless you agree to the work quoted and the price you’re given. Your installation is guaranteed to pass inspection or we will fix it for free.
As a part of our professional installation of HVAC systems, we will perform the following:
- APPLICATION FOR STATE & LOCAL PERMITS: Permit fees are not included, as they vary by municipality.
- REMOVAL AND DISPOSAL OF YOUR EXISTING SYSTEM: We recycle your old equipment.
- INSTALLATION OF UV WRAP AND REFRIGERANT LOCKING CAPS: We do this for every job.
- INSTALLATION OF NEW CONDENSATE DRAIN: Includes up to 10 feet of gravity drain.
- FABRICATION OF NEW SHEET METAL SUPPLY TRANSITION: Includes up to 12 in. to connect the new system to existing ductwork.
- OUTDOOR UNIT REPLACEMENT PACKAGE: Includes new outdoor pad, snow legs, weatherproof electrical disconnect and waterproof electrical line whip.
- NITROGEN LEAK TEST: We will pressure test the existing refrigerant lines. If leak is found a quote to repair or replace will be given.
- PROFESSIONAL VACUUM TEST: Our installers carry micron gauges and will pull a vacuum below 500 microns on every job.
- 10 YEAR COMPRESSOR, 10 YEAR PARTS & 1 YEAR LABOR WARRANTY: Home owner must register equipment within 30 days of installation to receive warranty.
Possible additional charges:
Our standard installation package includes everything required for most installations. Should your project require work outside of a standard installation, your adviser will discuss anything that may result in additional charges. You will not be under obligation to have any work performed unless you agree to the work quoted and the price you’re given. Examples of equipment or labor that could result in additional charges include:
- Condensate Removal Pump
- Attic Charges
- Crane Charges
- Flue Piping Longer Than 6 ft.
- Custom Sheet Metal Work
- Combustion Air Registers