HVAC Quote #:
- Date Issued:
- Quote valid for 15 days until
- Something look off? Simply size again.
Understand Our Recommendations
- Good: A manufacturer's standard base model and most affordable system.
- Better: Typically the most popular option, often having some upgraded features.
- Best: Provides maximum comfort with the most features and highest energy savings.
Our prices are all-in and include the cost of the entire heating and cooling system, parts and labor. We may look big, but really we're a local family-owned business and can't wait to welcome you into our family! Book your call and will make this process easy!
– Peter S. Roth, Co-Owner
Everything you get
- A world-class and thorough installation of your new comfort system that’s nice enough to post online and brag to your neighbors about
- Removal and recycling of your old equipment
- Safe disposal of old refrigerant by code to safeguard the environment
- Install UV wraps and refrigerant locking caps
- AC units include outdoor pads, snow legs (if needed)
- Pressure testing of the refrigerant lines with a nitrogen leak test
- Professional vacuum test below 500 microns with micron gauges
- New condensate line as needed
- 10 Year compressor, 10 Year heat exchanger and 10 Year parts warranties at the bare minimum. Premium packages come with Lifetime Warranties!
- Permits where required by law (possibly paid by the consumer depending on municipality)
- A lot more goodies your Project Manager will inform you about
Possible additional charges
- AC Refrigerant Line Set for first-time central AC installations only: $875
- PVC Exhaust System for first-time High Efficiency furnace installations: $785
- Finished Ceiling Upcharge for additional labor working inside finished ceilings: $350